February 1st, 2020
In this week’s blog post, we would like to shine the spotlight on ACEI-Global Consulting Group® (ACEI-GCG), a new division of ACEI, launched on January 28, 2020. ACEI-GCG has brought together experts in the field with experience and know-how in various specialties such as:
There is a lot of pressure on universities today to be more diverse and inclusive in their student body – not just in terms of race but also gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, social class, national origin, and more. According to Peterson’s, “Diversity means that the campus is viewed as a welcoming environment for anyone who wants to apply. Having an inclusive mission at an educational institution says something progressive and important about their campus that they value diversity and will allow their students to express themselves as they see fit.”
Faculty and staff at colleges and universities.
Study abroad and exchange university departments, Third-party providers of study abroad.
What is Involved?
ACEI’s Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Consultancy team will meet with client to discuss and assess current D&I strategies (if any are in place) and budget. From there we offer consulting on the following areas:
- Strategy for recruiting non-traditional students to study abroad and exchange programs
- Creating counseling and support services for non-traditional study abroad and exchange students
- Locating funding sources and scholarships
- Strategies for continued involvement of non-traditional students – creating a self-perpetuating program
Providing customized solutions to reach students in key and emerging markets, attract international students, develop an articulation agreement with an international institution, and promote your institution/program.
Colleges and universities, qualification awarding bodies seeking partnership opportunities through pathway and/or dual degree programs.
What is Involved?
ACEI’s Global Pathway Consulting provides a number of customized solutions to help you overcome enrollment challenges, uncover opportunities, and devise an innovative and holistic approach to international enrollment. Our Global Pathway Consulting provides all the tools you need to achieve a successful articulation agreement with your partner institution:
- Determines international institution’s accreditation
- Establishes the entrance criteria
- Confirms required length of study
- Reviews curriculum & syllabus
- Assesses program content
- Prepares a course-by-course listing of subjects
- Recommends credit conversion
- Reports grading scale & recommends a grade conversion scale
- Suggests subject levels (e.g. undergraduate lower division or upper division)
Recommends an approximate U.S. equivalency
The Media and Brand Consultants’ expertise covers specialties that support and promote internationalization within higher education organizations and their communities by creating branded videos and campaigns that will increase student awareness and interest in your institution.
Schools, colleges and universities, education-service organization.
What is Involved?
Whether you are a school, college or university or an education-service organization, you are concerned with creating dynamic strategies that communicate the right messages to the right people at the right time. ACEI’s Media and Brand Consultants have a wealth of knowledge and relevant experience in national and international education to help promote and market your programs, products and or services. We understand the consumer behavior of your student population which is essential for assisting you to adapt your communications to influence your target market’s perceptions.
- Expand your brand by creating a video, or a video campaign, that can bring new energy into your recruiting efforts.
- Create compelling marketing messages.
- Develop or enhance an existing online and digital marketing strategy.
- Branding with a cause. What kind of impact are your graduates going to make? What cause should you align with? How do you demonstrate your alignment? We create and implement impact campaigns for schools that will draw new interest from international students. Topics include: Analyzing The Environment, Making Change, Developing the Vision & Strategy, Drafting Your Strategic Plan, Impact Budgets, Partnerships, Implementation, Evaluation and Reporting.
ACEI-Global Consulting Group® create awareness, trust, loyalty, and advocacy for your brand and institution.
As a leader in international applied comparative education, ACEI excels in blending the needs of international professionals with business expertise with decades of industry know-how.
Through ACEI expert services, webinars, and careful examination, our Global Consulting Group works with you to address today’s challenges and tomorrow’s – whether it’s to grow your diversity programs, quality branding and marketing, or program reviews to minimize risk and to streamline your admission processes.
ACEI-Global Consulting Group
The Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc. (ACEI), was founded in 1994 and is based in Los Angeles, CA, USA. ACEI provides a number of services that include evaluations of international academic credentials for U.S. educational equivalence, translation, verification, and professional training programs. ACEI is a Charter and Endorsed Member of the Association of International Credential Evaluators. For more information, visit www.acei-global.org.